My name is Lindsey. I was born and raised in the beautiful state of North Carolina, right outside of Charlotte.
I’ve been married to my handsome husband Mark for 8 years and have 2 beautiful children. We are also currently in the process to adopt our 3rd child from the United States!
I’ve been in the beauty industry for 10 years where I have cultivated a passion for making women feel amazing in their own skin with a little bit of help from my makeup and hair skills. I feel so honored to be working in a career that allows your creativity to flow and just be uniquely yourself.
I’m blessed to be living a simple southern life. My relationship with Jesus Christ is my guiding light in all things I do. Loving God and loving people is definitely my calling and where I find my purpose. I want to leave a legacy behind for my children and my children’s children that reflects the heart of God and pure love.
Thank you for stopping by my site! // xoxo
Some Random little facts:
* I’m an OCD perfectionist who loves all things organized and shiny. If it glitters and glows, it’s for me!
* I’m a total girly girl who doesn’t leave the house without makeup on.
* Me, my husband and our friends have recently fallen in love with escape rooms. If you’ve never done one, you have to try it!
* I’m very protective over people I love, it breaks my heart to see someone hurting.
* I have one tattoo and it is — Mark 9:23 All things are possible to those that believe.